Gorilla Trekking Expedition in Volcanoes NP
3 Day Gorilla safari in Rwanda involves a cultural tour in Kigali city – Gisozi Genocide Memorial Site; and gorilla trekking expedition in Volcanoes National Park. The safari starts and ends in Kigali
- Day 01: Arrival in Rwanda.
- Day 02: Kigali City tour
- Day 03: Gorilla Trekking in Volcanoes national park
Detailed Trip Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival in Rwanda
Airport pick-up from Kigali international airport. Overnight stay atThe Manor Hotel, Kigali
Day 2: Kigali City tour
After breakfast, visit the Gisozi Genocide Memorial Ground, the handicrafts shops, the museum, and many other fascinating places in Kigali. In the afternoon transfer to Ruhengeri for an overnight stay at Mountain Gorilla View Lodge / Kinigi Guest House.
Day 3: Gorilla Trekking in Volcanoes national park
After breakfast, our tour guide will lead you to the park headquarters for briefing from the head of the park rangers. At 8.30 am local time, commence the memorable gorilla tracking experience. You will be left in the presence of the awesome mountain gorillas for about an hour. Take photographs and enjoys the antics of baby gorillas as they swing from tree branch to another. Gorilla trekking is the best wildlife experience in Africa.
Return to the lodge for your transfer to Kigali airport. Depart –
End of safari.
Included in this tour package;
• Gorilla permit
• park entrance fees
• Relevant Government Taxes
• Full Board Accommodation
• Full time English speaking Driver/Guide
• Ground Transportation by a 4×4 safari vehicle
• Airport transfer, as long as your flight is on the same day on which the safari ends.
• Visa Fees
• Personal Insurance
• Expenses of personal nature such as; drinks, tips, laundry, telephone, cigarettes, accommodation & meals not indicated in the itinerary and optional activities